Miyerkules, Abril 27, 2016
Top 15 Car Cleaning Hacks That Every Car Owner Should Know By Now
1. Re purpose Your Old Toothbrush
When you’re done with it, you can still use it to scrub off dirt in your vinyl as well as get crumbs out of the seams of your seat cushions.
2. Clean AC Vents Using Foam Brush
You can make a DIY AC vent cleaner from a cheap foam brush glued to a stick.
3. Toothpaste Your Way To Brand New Looking Headlights
When spread on a grimy headlights and left there for a few minutes, toothpaste can make it look brand new!
4. Magic Eraser Is Your New Best Friend
Gently rubbing a magic eraser can magically remove gross sticky things off your vinyl and leather like it’s never been there.
5. Olive Oil Isn’t Just For Cooking
Moderate amount of olive oil rubbed onto leather seat and dashboard, occasionally, can give your vehicle extra gleam.
6. Banish Animal Hair
Spray water using a spray bottle on surfaces with animal hair then wipe it with a squeegee. Vacuum the clumps after.
7. Dryer Sheets Can Wipe Off Dried Up Bugs
Wipe off the bugs on your grille without breaking a sweat! Just wet a dryer sheet and use that to clean those areas.
8. Peel Off Stubborn Stickers With The Help Of Goo Gone
Eliminate stickers in your bumper and make it smooth again using Goo Gone.
9. Make Your Wipers Run Smoother On Windshield Using Rubbing Alcohol
A small amount of rubbing alcohol can do wonders. Wipe it on the rubber part of the wiper blades and it’ll surely run smoother next time and prevent smearing.
10. Baking Soda As Air Freshener
Baking soda is great when eliminating bad smell. You can make your own car air fresher by putting a jar, covered with breathable fabric, full of baking soda and an essential oil of your choice mixture. Put it where the stink is.
11. Don’t Forget The Top Of The Window
The very top of the window can get really gross. Roll it down, start cleaning from there and work your way down.
12. Include Clay Bar In Your Car Cleaning Supplies
Clay bars are great for picking up bits of grime that water can’t rinse off.
13. Take On The Nooks And Crannies
A piece of cloth over the top of a screw driver is the trick to clean those nooks and crannies in your ride.
14. Coffee Filters Have Numerous Uses
Put a little oil in it and it can make your car shine, while a little vinegar and water in it can wipe stains out.
15. Conditioner For A Shinier Car
Look for one that has lanolin in the ingredients. Put some on a cloth that you use for wiping to give your car a shiny finish.